Does Your Website Stack-up to The Latest Standards?
- Is your website generating quality leads and sales?
- Does your website reflect your brand? Your website should always fit your branding design, the colors you use, and the themes. That way, if someone sees your site they will know it’s from you.
- Are you using high-quality photos? This means they’re not pixelated, are set on a neutral angle, and so complement your site. Getting images professionally taken shows you care about the small details.
- Is your layout easy on the eyes? Too much clutter on your site will cause confusion and in turn, be extremely unappealing for the user. But you must also not be too basic in your website layout and design otherwise it can look unfinished.
- Is your website slow? As a user, nothing is more frustrating than a website that doesn’t load quickly. Users usually won’t wait around in hopes that a website’s experience, design or content will make up for its slow speed. Google research shows that approximately 53% of users leave a website that takes longer than three seconds to load.
We’re here to help you determine what you should do when it comes to investing in a new website or redesigning your own.
Let’s discuss how we can help you grow your business! Complete the website evaluation sign-up form or give us a call at 949-916-7970 to schedule a complimentary evaluation. We look forward to speaking with you!